The McDonald’s® Restaurant at 602 E. Broadway in Ashland is excited to announce that renovations this summer will allow the restaurant to better serve the community and improve the customer experience. The store will be closed for a short period, although dates have not yet been determined.
Several updates will be incorporated into the new store, including:
- The new restaurant will be a standalone location, no longer sharing space with the gas station/convenience store. The restaurant will now gain its own restrooms.
- The updated lobby will feature modernized seating for up to 60 guests, a dramatic increase from the 25-seat limit currently in place.
- The single drive-thru lane will be replaced with a dual drive-thru, which will help serve our customers quicker. The current single drive-thru window, which acts as the place where customers pay for and receive their orders, will be replaced with three windows – one for payment, one for order pick-up and a third window for overflow traffic when orders take longer to complete, which will improve wait times.
- The restaurant will feature a fresh and vibrant décor.
- New digital menu boards, which will make for an easier ordering experience for dine-in customers.
It’s anticipated that the new restaurant will require the hiring of 20-30 additional employees.
McDonald’s® is the largest and best-known global foodservice retailer, with more than 30 stores in the Columbia-Jefferson City area. More than 85 percent of McDonald’s restaurants in the United States are owned and operated by independent, local businessmen and women. The Ashland location is owned and operated by Mark and Kate Mehle. It is managed by Matt Warne and supervised by Robyn Shire.